Monday, October 19, 2009

Quatrane's Return to Oasis


It's where they began, and they returned this past Thursday. They were as amazing as ever. This time, VT brought his baby Casio. It was one of those old school keyboards. (I had one when I was a little Kate.)

Bassist and hat wearer, Ben Basile-
Check out his other band, In the Pocket, at Oasis this Tuesday, October 20th at 10:00 PM














Mike Kadnar, drums and... do I even have to say it?













Catfish Brown (Chris Dayton to the un-hip and un-jazzy) on guitar











VT and his ever-famous two trumpet routine














Vince again, with his baby keyboard

















Oh yeah, and that lovely ham Chris Hernandez jumped on for a few tunes. Here he is on his sax with VT on trumpet.
I don't know when their next show is... but I will, of course, keep everyone updated. Or you could just look for the strangest flyers you see (ex: Samuel L. Jackson, Christopher Walken...)

No comments:

Post a Comment